Venture out of the bay area to a beautiful retreat in a 5-bed, 3-bath home in Tracy. Touch up on your wine tasting skills at Windmill Ridge Winery or entertain your sporty side by playing a round at Tracy Golf & Country Club, both just a short drive from the vacation rental. After a day out, come home to a large backyard and play lawn games or make a delicious meal on the grill for the whole group. To finish the night, get together in the living room to watch a movie or play board games.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Elegant Dining Space | Central A/C | 2,550 Sq Ft
This vacation rental is ideal for multi-generational families and groups looking to remove themselves from the fast-paced city life and enjoy the comforts of a modern home, with conveniences and community parks just around the corner!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Queen Beds
INDOOR LIVING: 2 flat-screen TVs w/ Netflix, wood-burning fireplace (wood & poker not provided) board games, laptop-friendly office, large soaking tub in master bathroom
KITCHEN: Fully equipped, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, glass-top stove, oven, drip coffeemaker, cooking basics
OUTDOOR LIVING: Covered patio w/ furniture, gas grill, large fenced-in yard, garden
GENERAL: Linens/towels provided, in-unit washer/dryer, central heat, a/c units
PARKING: Garage (2 vehicles), driveway (2 vehicles)
-- THE LOCATION --
BEER & WINE: Windmill Ridge Winery (1.2 miles), Ramon Rios Vineyard & Winery (1.1 miles), Morgan Territory Brewing (4.4 miles), Garre Vineyard & Winery (23.7 miles), Campos Family Vineyards (24.5 miles), McGrail Vineyards and Winery (24.7 miles), Cedar Mountain Winery (20.1 miles)
GOLF: Tracy Golf & Country Club (6.3 miles), Old River Golf Course (9.8 miles), Manteca Park Golf Course (16.0 miles), Jack Tone Golf (20.3 miles)
MUSEUMS: McHenry Museum (27.8 miles), Haggin Museum (23.4 miles), Children’s Museum of Stockton (23.3 miles)
ATTRACTIONS: ACE Train Station (1.1 miles), Grand Theatre Center for the Arts (3.7 miles), Carnegie State Vehicular Recreation Area (10.4 miles), San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge (15.3 miles), San Francisco Premium Outlets, (28.1 miles)
DAY TRIPS: San Francisco (66.9 miles), Yosemite National Park (107.0 miles), Sonoma (87.8 miles), San Jose (59.3 miles)
AIRPORTS: Oakland International Airport (49.4 miles), San Francisco International Airport (67.2 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 government imposed travel restrictions may impact your travel plans. Please be sure to check and follow government guidelines for travel in this area.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed. There will be a $500 fine if evidence of pets is found
- No events, parties or large gatherings. Additional post-stay fees may be imposed if evidence of parties is found
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The TVs only have Netflix service
- NOTE: Please reach out to Evolve Vacation Rental with any questions, booking inquiries, or cancellation requests for this property
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 4 exterior security cameras, 2 above the garage, 1 on the front door, and 1 in the backyard, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces
- NOTE: Pets, extra guests, and events are not allowed. If evidence of any of these things is found, there will be additional fines