Find Hotels in Stuttgart
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Stuttgart
Museums, historic sites, and gardens highlight some notable features of Stuttgart-Mitte. Make a stop by Konigstrasse or Milaneo while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Schlossplatz U-Bahn or Friedrichsbau U-Bahn to get around town.
You might enjoy the museums while in Bad Cannstatt. Porsche Arena is a notable sight, and you can get around town at Kursaal U-Bahn or Uff-Kirchhof U-Bahn to see more of the city.
Spend some time visiting places like Porsche Museum while getting to know Zuffenhausen, and be sure to check out the interesting museums. You can hop aboard the metro at Kirchtalstrasse U-Bahn or Zuffenhausen Rathaus U-Bahn to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(4 area reviews)
Innenstadt Esslingen is noteworthy for its historic sites, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Esslinger Burg and Kessler Sekt.
With the Fire Lake and Gothic church of Stuttgart’s historic center and the forest and lowlands of the outskirts, this zone has two faces.
More trip options
- Stuttgart Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Stuttgart Airports
- Hotels in Stuttgart Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Stuttgart Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Stuttgart
- More Hotel Options in Stuttgart
- More Popular Hotels in Baden-Württemberg
- Other Hotels near Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends