Think of yourself wandering through the boulevards of a new place, looking up at the gorgeous world or the buildings everywhere around you. Still, there is one draw you are looking forward to in particular: Swiss National Museum. Right now is the moment to mark it accomplished.
Best Places to Stay at Swiss National Museum
Hotels near Swiss National Museum
Swiss National Museum is not only a popular spot here, it is also a great jump-off point to other destinations in the wider region.
You can find it in Zurich, a lively city that many tourists love getting to know.
There are 42 hotels that are within 0.6 miles of Swiss National Museum. You're bound to find one you like. Some of the most popular establishments are the Widder Hotel, Storchen Zurich and Hotel Schweizerhof Zürich.
Nearby are an array of budget hotels if you're hoping to keep prices low while you're traveling. The Park Hyatt Zurich (0.8 miles away) and the ALDEN Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich (1 mile away) are two popular options to bare in mind.
Some of us just prefer something on the luxurious side. Lucky for you, you can choose from a large range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. One of the local gems is the Sorell Hotel Rigiblick, a walk of just 0.9 miles away. Another is the Swiss Night by Fassbind. You'll easily find this spot just 0.8 miles away.
Remember to refuel with a delicious treat and a rejuvenating cup of coffee at Storchen Zürich (Weinplatz 2, Zürich). When you're truly famished, you don't need to search for a spot to eat dinner. Central Plaza Hotel (Central 1, Zürich) is merely 0.1 miles away.
Here's a selection of some of the other things that are offered in close proximity to Swiss National Museum:
- Peaceful inside and easily spotted from a distance, Liebfrauen Church is not just a place of worship, but a leading tourist attraction too.
- Get a dose of history and stop at Lindenhof, a great spot to relax and meet up with friends.
- As you explore Zurich Zoological Museum, see and learn about the variety of animal species that reside here.
- Museum of Design will provide you with an enjoyable place to visit.
- Find out about past significant figures who still influence this region today at Zurich Town Hall, a historic civic building which has played host to many governments in its time.
Zürich HB is the nearest station to Swiss National Museum, it's located roughly 0.07 miles away. Zürich Selnau is the second closest terminal at 0.6 miles away.
Expedia's catalogue of Zurich hotels and resorts delivers all that you require, so you can be certain to have a place to stay near Swiss National Museum you'll love. Zurich had more than a few travelers in the last twelve months, so get going. You can travel with confidence when the moment arrives to reserve your room, too: newcomers of all manner endorsed their Zurich hotel. We've got all the inside info you need.
- "Neat, clean, and primed to show you in" is how Zurich hotels are run.
- We have relaxing suites for all kinds, from large families to travelers on their own.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous monument, the fronk desk service at accommodation around Swiss National Museum is grand.
Zurich suites saw more visitors in the last year than the year prior to that, and it's easy to see why. And thanks to our excellent database of hotels near Swiss National Museum, we see your choice spot in your future.
Intriguing Zurich Facts and Figures
There are still more activities to do in Zurich when you've accomplished Swiss National Museum.
- Zurich is beginning to gain in status after having been only for those in on the secret.
- Appreciate an enticing meal of the local ingredients and find a store to purchase a few gifts.
- Zurich also knows several things about custom care after some time spent on its ample adventures.
Planning an escape to Zurich is unquestionably the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Swiss National Museum from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old views and greet more than a few all-new photo opportunities!