Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
friendly staff, nice home cooked meal good parking but a bit noisy in the morning with only floor boards and children running up and down the stairs
As always, impeccable, friendly and gracious at every step of the way. Amazing location, so close the the Rocks and the Quay but somehow so sleepy and quiet on Kent street itself. My kids and I loved the beautiful swimming pool with the ceiling of stars. Great yummy, elegant buffet breakfast. And, ...
We were there for 3 nights We were able to get into our room early which was helpful .Staff were always helpful in all requests .It was a boutique experience Although some rooms need updating and not as good as some others
Transportation is good, 10 minutes blisk walk to train station. 5 minutes to ferries piers. Best is breathtaking walk to and from Sydney Harbour Bridge. Good view of Sydney Opera House from opposite... Walking distance to Luna Park.
The room was very clean but the facilities of the accommodation were not great - mainly it was inconvenient to hear that I could not check in after 9pm at night. - I had to change the time I planned my flight to manage this. It would also be great if there was Wifi. But overall it was ok.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Sydney hotel! Finding the best hotel during your New South Wales getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Sydney. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Sydney hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your holiday.
- New South Wales is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Sydney has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, New South Wales has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Sydney is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 148% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?