Visiting Taboao da Serra
Visitors can enjoy all that Taboao da Serra has to offer including the parks and shopping. Municipal Theatre of São Paulo, Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall, and Pinacoteca do Estado Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 806 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sao Paulo
- The closest major airport is in Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas - Sao Paulo Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Taboao da Serra
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Shopping Taboao is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Parque das Hortensias to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Taboao da Serra, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 466 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Transamerica Executive Taboão da Serra is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Taboao da Serra. This 3-star hotel in Taboao da Serra features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Ibis budget Sao Paulo Morumbi is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the center of Taboao da Serra. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Sao Paulo can enjoy access to valet parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall condition and location.
- Dan Inn Planalto is 11 mi (17.7 km) from central Taboao da Serra. This 3.5-star hotel in Sao Paulo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean and comfortable rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Municipal Theatre of São Paulo, located 10.7 mi (17.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall, which is 11 mi/17.7 km away.
Dressing for Taboao da Serra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 56.22 inches of rain falls on Taboao da Serra each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F