Visiting Tam Dao
Visitors can enjoy all that Tam Dao has to offer including the parks and churches. In Tam Dao, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tam Dao
Favorite places to visit in the city include Silver Falls, Tam Dao Church, and Tam Dao National Park. Additionally, you might want to add Tam Dao Stadium to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Tam Dao. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sofia Tam Dao Hotel & Spa is located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Tam Dao can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Mela Hotel is located within 3.4 mi (5.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Tam Dao can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- N House Tam Dao Golf and Resort is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Tam Dao can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private pool.
Dressing for Tam Dao
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- Tam Dao gets about 2.17 inches of rain per year
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F