Travelers to Tamuning give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and cafés. A top sight in the area is Statue of Liberty.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in Tamuning
- The closest major airport is in Guam (GUM-A.B. Won Pat Intl.), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tamuning
Attractions like Slingshot Guam, SandCastle, and UnderWater World are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Alpat Island, Ypao Beach Park, and Tumon Beach. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Guam Premier Outlets, Tumon Sands Plaza, and T Galleria by DFS.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Tamuning. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Tumon Bel-Air Serviced Residence - This 3.5-star condo features an outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Lotte Hotel Guam - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this resort. This 4-star resort in Tumon features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Dusit Thani Guam Resort - Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Tumon can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Statue of Liberty, located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Tamuning
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- About 97.64 inches of rain falls on Tamuning each year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 75°F