Travelers to Chalan-Pago-Ordot will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Statue of Liberty.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Guam (GUM-A.B. Won Pat Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chalan-Pago-Ordot
Statue of Liberty is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Isla Center of the Arts and University of Guam in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Chalan-Pago-Ordot, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Onward Beach Resort is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Tamuning can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a free water park, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Hilton Guam Resort And Spa is located within 4.4 mi (7.2 km) of the city center. This 4-star resort in Tamuning features a full-service spa, a private beach, and a water park. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Fiesta Resort Guam is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Tamuning can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Chalan-Pago-Ordot
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- Chalan-Pago-Ordot gets about 97.64 inches of rain per year
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 75°F