Find Hotels in Barossa Valley
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Barossa Valley
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Barossa Valley, and visitors give high marks for the array of wineries. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its gardens, spas, and coffeehouses.
- There are 106 hotels and other accommodations in Barossa Valley
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Barossa Valley
Families come for attractions such as Maggie Beer's Farm Shop, Barossa Visitor Centre, and Barossa Bowland. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Whispering Wall. Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Jacob's Creek Vineyards, Seppeltsfield, and Hentley Farm are favorite sights to visit.
In Barossa Valley, there are 106 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fernweh Guesthouse - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Stonewell Cottages & Vineyards - Our customers like the location at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Louise - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers love its breakfast and pool.
Getting Around Barossa Valley
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Tanunda Station. Barossa Valley might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Barossa Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Barossa Valley gets about 15.07 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 38°F