Taos Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Taos? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 41 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Laguna Vista Lodge, Historic Restaurant and Saloon is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a bar/lounge and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Econo Lodge. This motel offers free WiFi and in-room balconies. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at Best Western Rivers Edge. This hotel offers guests laundry facilities and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and location.
Planning Your Trip to Taos
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Taos is 12.76 inches
Exploring Taos with Your Pet
Known for its skiing, Taos has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, museums, and mountains. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Taos Ski Valley and Red River Ski Area. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sipapu Ski Area. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Bandoggie, Carson House Shop, or Blue Sky Pet & Seed Supply.