Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This was my second stay at this hotel. The first stay I booked in person at 1 am after an unpleasant experience at a private even and campsite in the woods east of Taos. The fact that they were accommodating and fairly priced at such an off hour was pleasant. The architecture is very indicative of ...
Check in was fine and the room and Internet access was very good but went to breakfast at 7.30 no orange juice or bread, or pastries managed to locate person who took 15 minutes to get orange juice from fridge to put in jug and to put bread from package onto tray and still nothing else. I do not ...
Front Desk clerk was very friendly went over all the amenities i.e Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, security on doors. The room were comfortable and clean. The only thing was when I opened the door to the bathroom there was a cow web with a spider, looked like it had been there for sometime. Location ...
This hotel is ideally located on the Red River. You can sit outside next to the rushing river and truly forget the rest of the world. They light a fire every evening to combat the chill, making it even more enjoyable. Breakfast is included and was made to order during our stay.
The cabins were nice. The queen bed was hard. The restaurant was closed along with everything else, so you had to leave town for something to eat. Fishing was great.
Room was comfortable with both fridge and microwave. Rooms arranged around courtyard making it very friendly for single traveler. Staff satisfactory but not excellent.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Taos accommodation! Choosing the ideal room during your North Central New Mexico escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Taos. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Taos hotels even let youbring more than one pet along for your vacation.
- North Central New Mexico is not only welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Taos has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, North Central New Mexico has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Taos is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 12% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?