Visitors can enjoy all that Ticul has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and churches. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 322 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Merida
- The closest major airport is in Merida, Yucatan (MID-Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl.), 40.2 mi (64.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ticul
Places to visit in the larger region include Eco Museum of Cacao, Uxmal Archaeological Site, and Pyramid of the Magician. You'll also find Governors Palace and Mayapan Mayan Ruins in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Plaza - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Ticul
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- About 39.02 inches of rain falls on Ticul each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 64°F