Travelers to Oxkutzcab will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Oxkutzcab
A favorite place to visit in the city is Eco Museum of Cacao. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Oxkutzcab, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 8 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Eco Spa Las Águilas is located 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the heart of Oxkutzcab. This 2.5-star hotel in Oxkutzcab features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a fitness center.
- La Casa del Mago is 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from central Oxkutzcab. This 2.5-star hotel in Santa Elena features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hacienda Uxmal Plantation & Museum is 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the center of Oxkutzcab. This 3.5-star resort in Santa Elena features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Oxkutzcab
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- Oxkutzcab gets about 39.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 64°F