Visitors to Toronto are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting, cafés, and restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- You'll find 165 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Toronto
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Macquarie. You'll also find Lake Macquarie City Art Gallery and Speers Point Park in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Catalina Motel Lake Macquarie - This 3-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Toronto
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Toronto gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F