Visitors to Tripi are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Greek Theatre and Lido Mazzaro.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Tripi
- The closest major airport is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tripi
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Greek Theatre and Lido Mazzaro. Additionally, you'll find Belfiore Museum and Megaliti dell’Argimusco in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Tripi, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 75 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel La Rosa dei Venti is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Tripi. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Campogrande can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- 5 Bedroom Accommodation in Campogrande is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the center of Tripi. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mazzaro can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Apartment in Furnari With Internet, Pool, Air Conditioning, Parking is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from central Tripi. This 4-star hotel in Taormina features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Tripi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 52°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Tripi each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 51°F