When you consider your perfect vacation, you probably think you'll be strolling around downtown, looking up at the exquisite scenery or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, there is one attraction you're prepared for in particular: Tronador Peak. For as long as you can remember, you've wanted to wander there, and the time has finally arrived to mark it off.
Tronador Peak Accommodation
Hotels near Cerro Tronador
Nature offers up something like nothing else, so walk a while on the wild side at Cerro Tronador.
It is located in Villa Mascardi, approximately 18 miles from Bariloche. If you're keen to get off the beaten track, this might be the place for you.
You won't find much in the way of accommodations within 6 miles of Cerro Tronador. Nevertheless, some can be found 13 miles away in Rio Villegas. A couple of possibilities are the Charming - Luxury Lodge & Private Spa, Lirolay Suites and Apart del Lago.
There are some other things to see and do in proximity to Cerro Tronador:
- If you're hoping to fit in with the locals, set aside some time to go snowboarding, a favorite recreational activity in the wider region.
- If that's not your cup of tea, try skiing instead.
Expedia's list of Argentina hotels provides everything you need, so you are certain to get sites near Tronador Peak that you'll appreciate. Argentina experienced quite a few arrivals in the last year, so start going. Need help deciding? You're only a few clicks away from all the pointers and recommendations you could want. You'll rest easy once booking time arrives, too: countless visitors endorse their Argentina hotel.
- From family reunions to teams of two, we've got relaxing accommodations for everyone.
- Rooms in Argentina accommodation will be tidy, neat, and set to show you in.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous landmark, the guest service at lodging around Tronador Peak is awesome.
We see your desired site in your future with Expedia's excellent roster of hotels near Tronador Peak.
Intriguing Argentina Facts
You'll still have things to do in Argentina once you've done Tronador Peak.
- Argentina is starting to gain in status after having been only for those in the know.
- You'll realize Argentina also knows many things about hospitality after an afternoon spent on its ample action.
- Find a market to buy a few gifts and appreciate a tempting snack of its regional foods.
Paying a visit to Argentina is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Tronador Peak. Prepare to say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and say hi to more than a few awe-inspiring landscapes!