Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel was beautifully redone and the staff went above and beyond from getting us into our room early to finding and giving me an iPhone charger (a personal one from an employee) to giving us a to go bag with some breakfast items because we had to grab the shuttle (available 24/7) to the airport ...
staff was nice and location was good. Coffee was provide and it was quiet.
airport is close to airport several restaurants nearby, there is also a mall, downtown about 20 30 min away not too bad but traffic is a concern
Stayed here one night, looked like was recently opened. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable and the bed was amazing. Definitely will stay there again!
The motel was clean, and room was clean. The TV, the shower and Kitchenette worked fine. I was just in town for a work trip so wasn't planning on hanging out in the room or swimming in a pool or spa. I just needed a bed to sleep in and the kitchenette was nice to put some OJ in the fridge and fix ...
I stayed for 2 nights. For the most part I liked it, the staff was friendly and check in was a breeze. I've stayed at other locations before and this particular room wasn't as nice as others but not terrible. Overall I like this hotel for it's location.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Tukwila hotel! Choosing the best home away from home during your Seattle vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Tukwila. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Tukwila hotels even let youbring several animals along for your trip.
- Seattle is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say Tukwila has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Seattle has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Tukwila is a favorite among pet lovers like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?