Travelers to SeaTac give high marks for the seaside, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its museums, art, and cafés. Around the area, top sights include Pike Place Market, Nordstrom, and Space Needle.
- You'll find 1018 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Seattle
- The closest major airport is in Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.), 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Renton, WA (RNT-Renton Municipal), 5 mi (8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in SeaTac
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Angle Lake Park, Valley Ridge Park, and Highline SeaTac Botanical Garden. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Silver Dollar Casino and North SeaTac Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in SeaTac. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Cedarbrook Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave - Our customers like the central location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Sea-Tac Airport - This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia customers like its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Pike Place Market, located 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the city center, and Nordstrom, which is 11.6 mi/18.7 km away.
Getting Around SeaTac
Nearby metro stations include SeaTac-Airport Station and Angle Lake Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for SeaTac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 37.44 inches of rain falls on SeaTac each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 36°F