Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Ucluelet, and visitors give high marks for the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters, live music, and aquarium.
- You'll find 94 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tofino
- The closest major airport is in Tofino, BC (YAZ), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ucluelet
The hiking trails and seaside highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Little Beach, Terrace Beach, and Ucluelet Big Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ucluelet Aquarium and Huu-Mees-Ma-As Native Art Gallery.
In Ucluelet, you'll be able to select from 54 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyphocus Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- The Francis Boutique Inn - Our customers like the beach locale at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with free WiFi.
- Ocean Mist Guesthouse B&B - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Ucluelet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Ucluelet gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F