Visitors can enjoy all that Urturi has to offer including its golf courses. There are 173 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Urturi
A favorite place to visit in the city is Izki Golf. You'll also find Izki Natural Park Interpretation Center and Bodegas Ysios in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Urturi, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 17 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Silken Ciudad de Vitoria is located 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of Urturi. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Vitoria-Gasteiz can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Hotel Calle Mayor is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from central Urturi. This 4-star hotel in Logrono features free WiFi, parking, and a library. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Los Agustinos is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the center of Urturi. This 4-star hotel in Haro features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its helpful staff and walkable location.
Dressing for Urturi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Urturi gets about 17.52 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F