History buffs will enjoy exploring Laguardia, and visitors give high marks for the array of wineries. Rural and quaint, this city attracts tourists with its local tours and spas.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Laguardia
- The closest major airport is in Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Laguardia
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Church of Santa María de los Reyes. Top activities include wine tasting and taking local tours, while Bodegas Campillo, Villa Lucia Wine Centre, and Bodegas Palacio are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Casa Primicia and Bodegas Ysios.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Laguardia. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Eguren Ugarte - With a stay at this 1-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and 2 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Hospedería de los Parajes - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Laguardia Old Town features a winery, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants.
- Castillo El Collado - Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Laguardia Old Town can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Laguardia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Laguardia is 17.52 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F