Visitors to Elciego are sure to enjoy the wineries, local tours, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and architecture.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Elciego
- The closest major airport is in Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Elciego
Top activities include wine tasting and taking local tours, while Bodegas Marques de Riscal is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Finca Valpiedra and Bodegas Covila.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Elciego
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Elciego is 17.52 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F