Travelers to Vacarisses will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Montserrat Monastery, CosmoCaixa, and Monastery of Pedralbes.
- You'll find 2964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Barcelona
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 22.4 mi (36 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vacarisses
Montserrat Monastery, CosmoCaixa, and Monastery of Pedralbes are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Circuit de Catalunya and Park Guell.
As you plan your vacation to Vacarisses, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 68 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Colon Barcelona is 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from central Vacarisses. This 4-star hotel in Barcelona features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Barceló Raval is located 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from the heart of Vacarisses. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Barcelona can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and beach locale.
- Hotel Barcelona Princess is 20.5 mi (33 km) from the center of Vacarisses. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Barcelona can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar. Our customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Getting Around Vacarisses
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Vacarisses-Torreblanca Station or Vacarisses Station. Vacarisses might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Vacarisses
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vacarisses is 23.39 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 45°F