Visitors can enjoy all that Viana has to offer including its shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Viana
- The closest major airport is in Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT), 32.2 mi (51.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Viana
Places to visit in the larger region include Bodega Darien, Riojaforum Conference Center, and Puente de Piedra. Additionally, you'll find Casa de Las Ciencias and Ermita de San Gregorio in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Catalonia Las Cañas - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Viana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Viana is 17.52 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F