Consider yourself in a brand-new city: you probably think you'll be rambling through the avenues, looking up at the beautiful landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. However, there is one draw you have been counting on in particular: Viareggio Harbor. It has been an item on your bucket list for a while, and the time has finally come to get yourself there.
Viareggio Harbor Accommodation
Hotels near Viareggio Harbor
Revitalize your spirits with a journey to the natural world at Viareggio Harbor.
It's located in Viareggio, 75 miles from the hub of Genoa. It makes for a great break from the hustle and bustle.
If it's a priority to find a hotel within easy walking distance of Viareggio Harbor, there are 20 that are within a radius of 0.6 miles. A few of the most popular ones are the Hotel Plaza e de Russie, Palace Hotel and Hotel President.
If you're feeling drained from all the sightseeing and are in need of somewhere affordable yet cosy so get a bit of rest, then there is a selection of budget hotels close by. The Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte (1 mile away) and the Sina Astor (1 mile away) are two popular options to remember.
You'll find numerous high-end hotels in the immediate area. Two hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to elegance and charm are the Hotel Liberty and the Stella del Mare, which are situated 0.3 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
The area that surrounds Viareggio Harbor has some options for inquisitive foodies. Caffeine fiends will savor the various roasts and snacks at Caffé Vip (Corso Giuseppe Garibaldi, 65, Viareggio). Later on, go to Hotel Eden (Viale Daniele Manin, 27, Viareggio). It's only 0.4 miles away.
Before your trip ends, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Viareggio Harbor:
- If you enjoy moseying about and exploring the local area, your time will not be wasted at Piazza Garibaldi.
- War Memorial is a respected landmark that stands as a symbolic reminder of historic events.
- Without a doubt, there are numerous things we can learn from history, and a visit to Villa Paolina certainly gives you something to think about.
- It may be old, but Piazza Shelley is still a well-used square where you are able to spend time reading a good book while taking in the history of the area.
- You don't need to be an architecture buff to get something out of a trip to Matilde Tower. This historic tower stands out above the rest!
It is 0.7 miles from Viareggio Harbor to the closest rail transport terminal, Viareggio.
Expedia's catalogue of Versilia rooms supplies everything you want, so you'll surely get lodging near Viareggio Harbor you'll fall in love with. Lots of tourists stop by from everywhere in the world, so you won't be the only one. Need help deciding? All the secret tips you're searching for you'll find right here. When the time comes to book, you can do so confidently: numerous explorers endorsed their Versilia hotel.
- Discover that hotels in Versilia are always presentable and fresh.
- From family reunions to travelers on their own, we offer relaxing spaces for everyone.
- As you might expect near such a marvelous monument, the staff at lodging close to Viareggio Harbor provide great service.
Plus, thanks to our wide list of hotels near Viareggio Harbor, your desired site lies in your future.
Intriguing Versilia Facts
There are still more activities to do in Versilia once Viareggio Harbor is achieved.
- Read about some tours near Versilia so you can really leave no stone unturned.
- Eat a delicious supper of its native fare and happen upon the perfect market to search for keepsakes.
- After an afternoon spent on its abundant pastimes, you'll also find Versilia knows some things about greeting its visitors with a kind hello.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and usher in more than a few new photo ops. You'll never regret paying a visit to Versilia, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Viareggio Harbor. Book today!