Find Hotels in Villa Victoria
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $22
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 10, 2018
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2020
Visiting Villa Victoria
Visitors to Villa Victoria are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 84 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Villa Victoria
A couple of favorite places to visit are Villa Victoria Plaza and Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Ixtlahuaca Cathedral and Universidad de Ixtlahuaca CUI in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Villa Victoria, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 84 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Real Hacienda Santo Tomás is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from central Villa Victoria. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Villa Victoria can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Misión Grand Valle de Bravo is located 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the heart of Villa Victoria. This 3-star hotel in Valle de Bravo features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and room size.
- El Santuario Resort & Spa is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the center of Villa Victoria. This 4-star hotel in Valle de Bravo features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its room size and location.
Dressing for Villa Victoria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Average annual rainfall for Villa Victoria is 28.78 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F