Travelers to Riosucio will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Manizales (MZL-La Nubia), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Riosucio
Places to visit in the larger region include Jardin Playfields, Church of the Immaculate, and Bolivar Park. Additionally, you'll find Menor de la Inmaculada Concepcion Cathedral and Principal Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Riosucio, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Casa Passiflora Hotel Boutique is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the center of Riosucio. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Jardin can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Campestre El Cielo Jardin is 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from central Riosucio. This 2.5-star hotel in Jardin features free breakfast and free parking.
- Hostería La Valdivia is located 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the heart of Riosucio. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Jardin features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Riosucio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 61°F
- About 4.17 inches of rain falls on Riosucio each year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 59°F