Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2018
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 3, 2016
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2019
Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Vitrolles, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and coffeehouses. Cours Mirabeau, Saint-Sauveur Cathedral, and Place des Precheurs are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 898 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Marseille
- The closest major airport is in Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vitrolles
A couple of favorite places to visit are Eurocopter and Parc du Griffon. In the area, you'll also find Cours Mirabeau and Saint-Sauveur Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Vitrolles. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Marseille Aeroport - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
- Kyriad Marseille Provence - Airport - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
- Pullman Marseille Provence Aéroport - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Place des Precheurs, located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of the city, and La Vieille Charite, which is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) away.
Getting Around Vitrolles
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Vitrolles Station or Vitrolles Marseille Provence Aeroport Station. Vitrolles may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Vitrolles
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 23.11 inches of rain falls on Vitrolles each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 38°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Vitrolles?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vitrolles, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Vitrolles?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Vitrolles?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Vitrolles?
What are some accommodations with pools in Vitrolles?
What is the best spa hotel in Vitrolles?
What's the best accommodation near Marseille - Provence Airport (MRS)?
How is it staying in Vitrolles?
What is there to see in Vitrolles?
What's the best way to get around Vitrolles?
What's the seasonal weather like in Vitrolles?
Recent reviews of Vitrolles hotels
More trip options
- Vitrolles Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vitrolles Airports
- Hotels near Popular Vitrolles Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Vitrolles
- More Hotel Options in Vitrolles
- More Popular Hotels in Marseille
- Other Hotels near Vitrolles, Marseille
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends