Visitors can enjoy all that Flachau has to offer including the ski areas, bars, and shopping. In Flachau, there are 58 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Flachau
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ski Amade and Salzburger Sportwelt Ski Resort. Additionally, you'll find Flying Mozart Cable Car and Wasserwelt Amade in the area.
In Flachau, you'll find 58 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Harmls Aparthotel - This 3-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Felsenhof - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Almdorf Almlust - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 18 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Flachau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Flachau gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 27°F