Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Altenmarkt im Pongau hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 31, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2019
Visiting Altenmarkt im Pongau
Visitors can enjoy all that Altenmarkt im Pongau has to offer including the ski areas, spas, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. In Altenmarkt im Pongau, there are 25 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Altenmarkt im Pongau
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ski Amade, Amade Spa, and Salzburger Sportwelt Ski Resort. You'll also find Flying Mozart Cable Car and Wasserwelt Amade in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Altenmarkt im Pongau. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Das Urbisgut - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Pension Bliem - Our customers love the breakfast and overall value at this apartment. This 3-star apartment features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- JUFA Hotel Altenmarkt-Zauchensee - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Getting Around Altenmarkt im Pongau
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Altenmarkt im Pongau Station. Altenmarkt im Pongau might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Altenmarkt im Pongau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Altenmarkt im Pongau is 1.02 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 27°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Altenmarkt im Pongau?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Altenmarkt im Pongau, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Altenmarkt im Pongau?
What's the best accommodation for families in Altenmarkt im Pongau?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Altenmarkt im Pongau?
What are some accommodations with pools in Altenmarkt im Pongau?
What is the best spa hotel in Altenmarkt im Pongau?
What is the best hotel near W.A. Mozart Airport (SZG)?
What is staying in Altenmarkt im Pongau like?
What are the top places to visit in Altenmarkt im Pongau?
How can I get around Altenmarkt im Pongau?
What's the seasonal weather like in Altenmarkt im Pongau?
Recent reviews of Altenmarkt im Pongau hotels
More trip options
- Altenmarkt im Pongau Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Popular Altenmarkt im Pongau Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Altenmarkt im Pongau
- More Hotel Options in Altenmarkt im Pongau
- More Popular Hotels in Salzburg
- Other Hotels near Altenmarkt im Pongau, Salzburg
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends