Washburn Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're not able to find a motel in Washburn, allow Expedia help you find motels or similar properties from more than 80 lodging options in the area. Simply use our search tools to filter by price per night or money-saving amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
Here are some of our customers' top motels to book in the larger area:
Harbor's Edge Motel
- Located 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the heart of Washburn
- Enjoy access to the free parking.
- 2 restaurants and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Central Washburn is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) away
Things to Do in Washburn
Those who've visited Washburn have good things to say about its marina and lakeside. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Houghton Falls Nature Preserve
- Lake Superior
To learn about the area's history, take time to see:
- Bayfield County Courthouse
- Christ Episcopal Church
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center
- Mount Ashwabay Ski and Recreation Area
- Ashland Historical Museum
Washburn is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Washburn
Decide when you'd like to visit Washburn by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 40° F and nighttime temperatures average 2° F
- April-June: 73° F is the daytime average and 22° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 75° F and nighttime averages are around 40° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 58° F during the day and 4° F at night
- Average rainfall is 31.18 inches in a year
How to Get to Washburn and Around the Area
|Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.) ||Airport ||55.4 mi (89.1 km) |