Picture yourself strolling through the downtown area of a brand-new city, taking note of the buildings or the marvellous world wherever you look. But Wat Phnom is one draw you have been looking forward to most of all. Now is the day to mark it complete.
Find Your Future Wat Phnom Hotel
Hotels near Wat Phnom
No vacation to the region is complete without a visit to Wat Phnom.
It is just one of the hidden treasures that Phnom Penh, the country's capital, has to offer its visitors.
If it's a priority to find accommodations within convenient walking distance of Wat Phnom, you can choose from 67 located within a radius of 0.6 miles. Among the most well-loved ones are the Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Amanjaya Pancam Suites Hotel and La Maison d Ambre.
There are a number of affordable accommodation options to be found within walking distance. 1 mile away, you'll arrive at the Himawari Hotel Apartments, but if that's unsuitable, then an alternative is the Sunway Hotel Phnom Penh, which is 0.09 miles away.
If you're in the mood to splurge on accommodation that's a bit extravagant, you have a number of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. One of the local gems is the Hotel Cambodiana, a walk of just 1 mile away. There is also the Quay Boutique Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 0.7 miles away.
Tourists exploring Wat Phnom frequently delight in delicious coffees and light meals at Golden House International Hotel, merely a convenient wander away. Visitors needing a more nourishing dining experience can dig into a meal at Sunway Hotel Phnom Penh, an establishment that's also close. Finally, kick off a lively evening out with a few drinks at The Local - Riverside.
Make certain you reserve time in your crowded schedule to check out some of the other things that are available in the region of Wat Phnom:
- Find a deal at Old Market and enjoy the hustle and bustle of this lively local market.
- Experience Night Market and get a snapshot of the people and culture of the region.
- An amazing way to fully appreciate this area's vivid atmosphere is to head to Central Market.
- Shop 'til you drop at BS Department Store, where you will be able to fill your suitcase with almost anything you're looking for, from clothes and shoes to general supplies.
- Go and visit Sorya Shopping Center, where you will find an impressive selection of shops and food joints.
The convenient proximity of Cambodia Railway Station to Wat Phnom can make rail a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's just 0.5 miles away.
Hotels and resorts in Daun Penh listed on Expedia offer all that you need, so you are certain to get venues near Wat Phnom that you'll fall in love with. Lots of sightseers pick Daun Penh when they crave a remarkable holiday, so you will not be the only one searching. You can rest assured when the time comes to make your reservation, too: multiple visitors approved of their Daun Penh hotel. You're a click away from all the guidance you're looking for.
- From family reunions to couples, we've got accommodations that are snug for all kinds.
- As you might expect near such a fine site, the concierge service at lodging near Wat Phnom is awesome.
- "Fresh, presentable, and ready to show you in" is the goal for Daun Penh hotel rooms.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's vast roster of hotels near Wat Phnom, you can stay right near your preferred place.
Daun Penh Facts
There are still further things to see and do in Daun Penh with Wat Phnom conquered.
- Read about adventures near Daun Penh so you can truly leave no stone unturned.
- You will find Daun Penh also knows a few things about hospitality after you spend a day on its a full schedule of pastimes.
- Step into the perfect gallery to get a few fashion items and savor a delightful meal of its regional fare.
Prepare to say goodbye to the sights you're used to and call on more than a few new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Daun Penh is always a good idea, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Wat Phnom from Expedia. Book today!