Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Waterfoot Caye
Visitors can enjoy all that Waterfoot Caye has to offer including the beaches and monuments. There are 52 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Dangriga (DGA), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Belize City (TZA-Belize City Municipal), 37.2 mi (59.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Waterfoot Caye
Favorite places to visit in the city include Yok Ha Beach, Yok Ha Pier, and Belize Barrier Reef. You'll also find Man O' War Caye and Twin Cayes in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Waterfoot Caye, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 52 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Yok Ha Belize Resort is located in central Waterfoot Caye. This 3-star hotel in Waterfoot Caye features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a beach bar.
- Hopkins Bay Belize, a Muy'Ono Resort is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of Waterfoot Caye. This 3.5-star hotel in Hopkins features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean rooms.
- Almond Beach Resort at Jaguar Reef is 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the center of Waterfoot Caye. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Hopkins can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Waterfoot Caye
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Waterfoot Caye gets about 75.00 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Waterfoot Caye?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Waterfoot Caye, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Waterfoot Caye?
What's the best place to stay close to Yok Ha Pier?
What about the best place to stay close to Yok Ha Beach?
Recent reviews of Waterfoot Caye hotels
More trip options
- Waterfoot Caye Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Waterfoot Caye Airports
- Hotels near Popular Waterfoot Caye Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Waterfoot Caye
- More Hotel Options in Waterfoot Caye
- More Popular Hotels in Stann Creek District
- Other Hotels near Waterfoot Caye, Stann Creek District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends