Visitors can enjoy all that Dangriga has to offer including the coral reefs, coffeehouses, and forests. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Dangriga
- The closest major airport is in Dangriga (DGA), 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Placencia (PLJ), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dangriga
A couple of favorite places to visit are Marie Sharp's Factory and Mayflower Bocawina National Park. In the area, you'll also find Hopkins Pier and Hopkins Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Dangriga, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 42 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Oceanus Cabanas is located within 3.9 mi (6.3 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star cabin in Dangriga features free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its beach locale.
- Chaleanor Hotel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star hotel in Dangriga features free WiFi, a rooftop terrace, and concierge services. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Dangriga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Average annual rainfall for Dangriga is 75.00 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 68°F