Visitors to Wilton are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, ski areas, and golf courses.
- You'll find 44 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Augusta
- The closest major airport is in Waterville, ME (WVL-Robert Lafleur), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Augusta, ME (AUG-Augusta State), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wilton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wilson Lake Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Titcomb Mountain Ski Area and University of Maine - Farmington in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wilson Lake Inn - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable, quiet rooms and room size.
Dressing for Wilton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- About 41.89 inches of rain falls on Wilton each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F