Find Hotels in Belgrade Lakes, ME
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Belgrade Lakes
Visitors can enjoy all that Belgrade Lakes has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. There are 58 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Waterville, ME (WVL-Robert Lafleur), 10 mi (16 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Augusta, ME (AUG-Augusta State), 14.9 mi (24 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Belgrade Lakes
Places to visit in the larger region include Belgrade Lakes Golf, Thomas College, and Colby College. Additionally, you'll find Redington Museum and Fort Halifax in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Belgrade Lakes, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Senator Inn & Spa is 14.9 mi (24 km) from central Belgrade Lakes. This 3-star hotel in Augusta features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the center of Belgrade Lakes. This 2.5-star hotel in Augusta features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn & Suites Evergreen Hotel is located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the heart of Belgrade Lakes. This 2.5-star hotel in Augusta features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Belgrade Lakes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.76 inches of rain falls on Belgrade Lakes each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F