Top Hotels Near Wineries of Washington County Oregon in Greenway
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Wineries of Washington County Oregon
Top Hotels Close to Wineries of Washington County Oregon
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Wineries of Washington County Oregon Hotel Guide
You're going to need a break from the young ones for a while. Wineries of Washington County Oregon should be perfect.
You will find it in Portland, a city that attracts sightseers from all corners of the globe.
If you are into the idea of staying in close proximity, there are 4 close-by hotels. Look into the Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square and Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton. They're both within a radius of 2 miles of Wineries of Washington County Oregon.
Those trying to stretch their dollars can select from a number of economical accommodations that are not too far away. You can't look past the Quality Inn Tigard - Portland Southwest or the Comfort Inn & Suites Beaverton - Portland West for comfort and a good price.
Before going to Wineries of Washington County Oregon, stop for a quick treat at Einstein Bros. Bagels. This nearby rest stop is a wonderful place to grab a quick pick-me-up. Visitors searching for a more filling dining experience can chow down at Muchas Gracias Mexican Food, an establishment that's also not far away. Relax with a couple of beers from The Hall Street Local.
Other Places to Visit near Wineries of Washington County OregonBefore you hit the road again, check out the other things to do here:
- If golf is your passion, stop by RedTail Golf Center. Here you can work on your game while you enjoy the weather.
- Washington Square Mall is one of the top shopping centers in the area and an excellent place to spoil yourself with some retail therapy.
- Uptown Market operates tours of the brewery that you will find both fun and fascinating.
- If you are a lover of theater productions, you have to enjoy a show at Beaverton Civic Theatre.
- Travelers looking out for an exhibition of sorts, some live music or to participate in an art program, take a look at the upcoming events at Live Laugh Love Glass.
Wineries of Washington County Oregon can be easily reached by rail. The nearest stop, Hall/Nimbus WES Station, is 0.1 miles away.