Visitors give high marks for the riverfront in Winthrop, which is also known for its shopping and restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses and ski areas. In Winthrop, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Winthrop
The riverfront and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Mack Lloyd Park, Pearrygin Lake State Park, and Big Twin Lake. Top activities include biking and skiing, while Bear Creek Golf Course is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Shafer Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Winthrop. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mt Gardner Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features ski slopes, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
- Sun Mountain Lodge - Our customers like the pool and comfortable rooms at this lodge. This 3.5-star lodge features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Methow River Lodge & Cabins - With a stay at this 2.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Winthrop
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Winthrop gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F