Visiting Witless Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Witless Bay has to offer including its monuments. There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in St. John's, NL (YYT-St. John's Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Witless Bay
Favorite places to visit in the city include Witless Bay Church, Upper Pond, and Southern Shore Arena. Additionally, you'll find Five Island Art Gallery and La Manche Provincial Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Witless Bay, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 30 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Visit "the Royle Roost" For An Experience Of A Life Time is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from central Witless Bay. This 3.5-star hotel in St. John's features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Sandman Signature St. John's Hotel is 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the center of Witless Bay. This 3.5-star hotel in St. John's features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Ramada by Wyndham St. John's is located 19.3 mi (31 km) from the heart of Witless Bay. This 3.5-star hotel in St. John's features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
Dressing for Witless Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Witless Bay is 1.42 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 18°F