- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of DoubleTree by Hilton Reading M4 J10
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Double Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this area
Located in Wokingham, DoubleTree by Hilton Reading M4 J10 is in the business district and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Chiltern Hills and Dinton Pastures Country Park, while REME Museum of Technology and Mill at Sonning are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madejski Stadium or Ascot Racecourse. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing.Visit our Wokingham travel guide
- Nirvana Spa - 14 min walk
- Thames Valley Park - 8 min drive
- Royal Berkshire Hospital - 11 min drive
- Microsoft UK Headquarters - 11 min drive
- University of Reading - 11 min drive
- Wokingham Winnersh Triangle Station - 19 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 36 min drive
- Godfather & Co — 1 min walk
- Whisky Charlie — 1 min walk
- Poachers - 2 min walk
- Costa - 14 min walk
- Kei's Peking Restaurant - 15 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Reading M4 J10
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- Deposit is payable by wire transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort