Visitors to Wye are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, casinos, and shopping.
- There are 92 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Missoula, MT (MSO-Missoula Intl.), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wye
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wye West Casino and Lounge. Additionally, you'll find Smokejumpers Center and Ranch Course in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Wye
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Wye is 14.13 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F