Families will find kid-friendly activities in Zanesville, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this quaint city can discover its sporting events, shopping, and entertainment choices.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in Zanesville
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 46.8 mi (75.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zanesville
Cultural venues in the city include Midland Theater, Secrest Auditorium, and Zanesville Museum of Art. Families come for attractions such as The Wilds, Longaberger Basket Building, and Heath City Water Park. The city is notable for landmarks like John and Annie Glenn Historic Site, Newark Earthworks, and Historic Roscoe Village.
In Zanesville, there are 59 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Inn at Dresden - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cambridge - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Granville Inn - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
Dressing for Zanesville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Zanesville is 37.86 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F