Families will find kid-friendly activities in Cambridge, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses. You'll find 49 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Zanesville.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cambridge
The city's cultural venues include The National Museum of Cambridge Glass and Hopalong Cassidy Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mosser Glass and Living Word Amphitheater.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cambridge. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cambridge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and quiet rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cambridge - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Cambridge - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Cambridge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 37.83 inches of rain falls on Cambridge each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F