Visitors can enjoy all that Zhongshan has to offer including the parks, museums, and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples.
- There are 63 hotels and other accommodations in Zhongshan
- The closest major airport is in Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zhongshan
The city's cultural venues include Zhongshan Museum of Art and Museum of the Former Residence of Dr Sun Yat-Sen. Attractions like Changjiang Water World and Zhongshan TV and Film City are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural beauty is on display at Zimaling Park, Yixianhu Park, and Xiaolan People's Park.
In Zhongshan, there are 63 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Zhongshan Downtown - This 3.5-star hotel in Shiqi District features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and room size.
- Hilton Zhongshan Downtown - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Shiqi District can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with an in-room MP3 dock.
- Crowne Plaza Zhongshan Wing on City - This 4-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a bar.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Ruins of St. Paul's Cathedral, located 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center, and Fortaleza do Monte, which is 24.2 mi (38.9 km) away.
Dressing for Zhongshan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 55°F
- Average annual rainfall for Zhongshan is 1.73 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 56°F