Visitors to Zhuhai are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hot springs and musical theater. Around the area, top sights include Macau Tower, A-Ma Temple, and Senado Square.
- There are 205 hotels and other accommodations in Zhuhai
- The closest major airport is in Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Zhuhai (ZUH), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zhuhai
Favorite family attractions include Chimelong Ocean Kingdom and Zhuhai Amazon Primitive Ecological Garden. The city's natural beauty is on display at New Yuan Ming Palace, Zhuhai Beach, and Seaside Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are University of Macau and Zhuhai Golden Gulf Golf Club.
In Zhuhai, you'll find 205 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Zhuhai Marriott Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Zhuhai Jida can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hyatt Place Zhuhai Jinshi - Our customers love the helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Zhuhai Charming Holiday Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel in Zhuhai Gongbei features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Macau Tower, 11.2 mi/18 km from the city center, and A-Ma Temple, which is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) away.
Dressing for Zhuhai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- Zhuhai gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F