Travelers to Zipari will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Bodrum Windmills.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Zipari
- The closest major airport is in Kos (KGS-Kos Island Intl.), 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kalymnos (JKL-Kalymnos Island National), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zipari
Bodrum Windmills is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Tigaki Beach and Igroviotopos Alikis in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Zipari, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 240 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Luxury Xenos Villa3 WTH Private Pool. NEW Listing FOR 2018!! is 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city's heart. This 5-star hotel in Kos features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Beautiful Private Villa With Wifi, Private Pool, A/c, TV, Balcony, Washing Machine and Parking is located within 0.5 mi (0.8 km) of the city center. This 5-star hotel in Iraklides features 3 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, quiet rooms.
- Casa Cook Kos is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kos can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Zipari
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Zipari gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F