Top hotels in Cabo
There is something extremely romantic about Los Cabos, Mexico on the Baja Pennisula. Los Cabos is a frequent destination for my husband and I to sneak away for a romantic Mexico getaway. So I wasn't the least bit surprised to see that numerous Los Cabos hotels rose to the top of this year's 2013 Insiders’ Select™ List of The World’s Best-Reviewed Hotels. This list includes a ranking of the top 650 hotels worldwide, vetted from more than 150,000 hotel properties, and taking into account a combination of guest reviews, Expedia’s hotel expertise, and overall value. Here's a look at the top five Los Cabos and Cabo San Lucas area hotels to consider for your next trip to Mexico.
1. One & Only Palmilla Resort (Hotel rank #1). We recently had dinner at the One & Only Palmilla for our anniversary and could easily see why it made it #1 out of 650 hotels on the Insider Select™ List. Nestled on a white sand beach, this five-star hotel features two pools, private beach, and a full-service spa next to a golf course. I've never seen a more beautiful property in Mexico.
2. Welk Resort Sirena del Mar (Hotel rank #7). This secluded oceanfront resort has its own private beach, daily resort activities, two outdoor infinity swimming pools, and a whirlpool mega spa. Relax in the swim-up bar or with an oceanfront gazebo spa treatment.
3. Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort (Hotel rank #40). Terraced into a hillside above the Sea of Cortez, this resort is great for families, with a protected bay offering safe swimming and water sports, as well as two heated pools, a health spa, and a restaurant serving Mediterranean fare.
4. Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort (Hotel rank #141). This five-star resort has its own private beach and is perfect for golfers wanting to take in a round of golf at the nearby El Dorado Golf Club.
5. Capella Pedregal (Hotel rank #174). Escape to this posh beach retreat steps from Solmar Beach and enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s three restaurants. Take time for yourself and relax in guest rooms with private plunge pools.
More Articles With Beach
Experiencing Mexico’s Caribbean coast