Visitors to Alanya are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, safari tours, and cafés. A top sight in the city is Alanya Aquapark.
- You'll find 2433 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Gazipasa (GZP-Gazipasa - Alanya), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Alanya
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Red Tower, Alanya Belediyesi Seyir Terasi, and Alanya Castle. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Damlatas Caves, Kleopatra Beach, and Ulus Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Alanya Aquapark and Alanya Ataturk House Museum.
In Alanya, you'll be able to select from 575 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Augusto Boutique Hotel - Boutique Class - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and room size.
- Lemon Villa Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and walkable location at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a winery and free WiFi.
- Kleopatra Suit Hotel - Adults Only - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Alanya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Alanya gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F