Apartments in Albany for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 11, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Other property types in Albany
Hilton Garden Inn Albany/SUNY Area
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 15, 2021
Tru By Hilton Albany Airport, NY
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in Albany
There are 139 lodging choices in Albany, including a selection of apartments. While in the area, you might want to visit the college campuses and treasured shops. The Egg and New York State Museum are top attractions to discover.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? An apartment features a kitchen for convenient meals, and usually is more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
Listed below are some of the top Albany apartments to choose from:
- In Clifton Park
- Includes free WiFi, a patio, and a living room
- A living room included
- Located in Troy
- In Troy
- Includes a living room
- Located in Green Island
- In Schenectady
When is the Best Time to Visit Albany?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 32° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 66° F during the day and 16° F at night
- Average rainfall is 39.41 inches in a year
Must See in Albany
Albany is well regarded for its live music and great entertainment. Enjoy the outdoors at Washington Park and Albany Riverfront Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like New York State Museum and Palace Theater. You can also visit some other popular places in town including The Egg and New York State Capitol Building.Albany also is known for:
- University life
How to Get to Albany and Around the Area
Fly into Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), which is located 7.2 mi (11.5 km) away from the city center. You can also search for flights into Schenectady, NY (SCH-Schenectady County), which is 16.3 mi (26.3 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.