Families will find kid-friendly activities in Belgrade, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its ski areas, shopping, and sporting events.
- You'll find 300 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bozeman
- The closest major airport is in Bozeman, MT (BZN-Gallatin Field), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belgrade
Places to visit in the larger region include Bridger Bowl Ski Area, Missouri Headwaters State Park, and Bridger Creek Golf Course. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Belgrade. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belgrade - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Whispering Pines Guest Suites - Our customers love the family-friendly amenities and location at this condo. This 3.5-star condo features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Belgrade
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 9°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 8°F
- About 13.58 inches of rain falls on Belgrade each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 11°F