Think of yourself sauntering through the streets during your future day, looking up at the monuments or the marvellous landscapes all around you. However, there is one attraction you have been prepared for in particular: Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site. Now is finally the day to get there.
Find Your Perfect Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site Accommodation
Hotels near Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site
It is certainly worth making the time to stop in at Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site.
Come and experience it in Baddeck.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site, there are 8 possible accommodations to consider. One of the more popular choices is the Inverary Resort, just 0.7 miles away. Two more options are the Silver Dart Lodge, 1 mile away, and the Telegraph House, only 0.3 miles away.
Practical and value-for-money are some of the ways that travelers describe the great budget hotels close by. A couple of much-frequented options are the Lynwood Inn and the Green Highlander Lodge. The first is 0.4 miles away, while the second is 0.2 miles away.
If you are the type of vacationer who wants all their creature comforts, you can book a room at one of the impressive upmarket accommodations close by. The Ceilidh Country Lodge and the Bellview Luxury Suites are easy to access at modest distances of just 0.6 miles for the former and 0.4 miles for the latter.
Just 0.2 miles from Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site you will find Bean There Cafe (503 Chebucto Street, Baddeck). This local spot is packed with travelers in search of a caffeine fix. If that's not going to cut it, order one of the seasonal specials at Yellow Cello Cafe (525 Chebucto Street, Baddeck). You'll easily find this prominent restaurant just 0.2 miles from Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site.
Here's just a sample of some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site:
- You can't pass on Bras d'Or Lakes and Watershed Interpretive Centre if you are hoping to learn all there is to know on the plants and animals of this region.
- It's difficult to get to know an area properly without learning something of its history. A visit to the historic building, Gilbert H. Grosvenor Hall, will be helpful in this regard.
- A striking feature of the landscape, Kidston Island Lighthouse has served as a bright beacon for a great many weary sailors over the years, and it's a great place to take a few pictures if you're in the area.
- At Bell Bay Golf Club, you can spend a day playing golf on one of the best courses around.
- Are you a golf lover? Enjoy a fun day working on your game at Bell Bay Golf Course.
Our Baddeck rooms provide all that you want, so you can be certain to have lodging near Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site you'll enjoy. Baddeck had more than a few tourists in the past year, so get researching. When reservation time hits, you can rest easy: guests of all types would endorse their Baddeck hotel to their friends or colleagues. All the recommendations you need we have right here.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent monument, the fronk desk service at lodging close to Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site is great.
- "Presentable, fresh, and ready to invite you in" is always the end game for Baddeck hotels.
- And we offer rooms that are comfortable for all types, including families with children and couples.
Baddeck getaways saw more visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. You can stay right next door thanks to Expedia's vast list of hotels near Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site.
Interesting Baddeck Facts and Figures
There are still even more things to see and do in Baddeck with Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site checked off your list.
- Baddeck hasn't been very prominent in the tourism guidebooks, but is beginning to become established.
- Enjoy the nightlife to conclude your good times with a bang; the next day, get educated about Baddeck's history.
- abundant adventures, you'll also find Baddeck is a pro when it comes to hospitality.
Paying a visit to Baddeck is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site. Say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and meet more than a few all-new selfies!